Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WHY THE CHANGE???

I have struggled alot with the direction I wanted this blog to take and finally I know what I wanna do and which I have been doing already. I want to share my life experiences with everyone, air my thoughts and just write about anything thats weighing heavily upon my heart. So, I have decided to rename my blog- "A Walk in my shoes".
 
I began blogging very reluctantly but I am now finding it to be alot of fun. I still don't know if anyone reads it :-((((( but that's not going to stop me. Its fun; I love to write-always have. When I was a kid I loved writing short stories which I did not show too many people because I was not so confident in my work and sadly, I have lost most of the stories I wrote.
 
So, I will take this opportunity to write on various topics and just share with whomever happens to pass by.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory 188 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete