Friday, October 4, 2013

THE CINDERELLA GLASS SLIPPER MUST FIT ONLY YOU

I had saved those words in my phone a while back thinking to myself that I need to write a blog with that title. I cant even remember if it was just a thought I had or I read it somewhere but I would like to think its the former.

 
 
"The Cinderella Glass Slipper must fit only you!" I just love that coz it has so much truth in it. Many a time women allow themselves to be in the kinds of relationships where they know very well that they arent the only women in their mens lives. How one would know that and still be convinced that the man loves them, I will never understand. I think as a woman you need to realise  firstly, that you are of value. The Bible says we are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139: 14). Now if we as women are fearfully and wonderfully made, then we are of value. The Lord wasn't forming us in our mothers wombs with one eye open and one eye closed. We were being made fearfully and wonderfully. So, lets stop putting ourselves down and realise that we are of value. Therefore, if we are of value then we must not let another human being treat us like dirt.
 
Secondly, a man who trully loves a woman will have only one woman. God did not bring two Eves to one Adam but He brought one Eve to one Adam. Adam did not say they shall be bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh but rather, "She shall be bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh". The Lord meant it to be a monogamous relationship and not polygamous. So why would you allow yourself to be in a relationship with a man who does not have any intention to keep it monogamous. If he trully loved you, He would emulate Adam, his forefather. The cinderella glass slipper must fit only you!


 
 
Thirdly and lastly, the Cinderella glass slipper must fit only you. Every girl knows the cinderella story and how the prince went looking for which maiden would fit the glass slipper and it never fit any other maiden except cinderella herself. It was made in such a way that it would fit only her. Ladies, the conderella glass slipper must fit only you. There is an Eve out there for a particular Adam. Never allow yourself to be deceived by the evil one that you will never find anyone better or you're getting old and no one else will come along or whatever misconceived thoughts you may have. I repeat, the cinderella glass slipper must fit only you. Your true prince will come and when he does, the slipper will fit only you. Let us learn to wait for him. Afterall, no one was ever disappointed who waited. The ones who usually get disappointed are the fools who rush in.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment