Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD

My mind is constantly on over drive thinking about this and the other. Wondering why this and that are the way they are. Iv found me a book written by Thomas Watson entitled, "All Things for Good". I have embarked on reading this book as I know it will answer most of the questions that fill my head.

So far the writer has shown that in the phrase taken from Romans 8:28, "We know that all things work together for good to them that love God....", there is a glorious privilege. This glorious privilege can be broken down into two categories namely, the certainty of the privilege ("we know") and the excellency of the privilege ("all things work together for good to them that love God"). Simply explained, there is certainty in the privilege and excellency in it because ALL THE VARIOUS DEALINGS OF GOD WITH HIS CHILDREN DO BY A SPECIAL PROVIDENCE TURN TO THEIR GOOD, the writer shows.

How amazing that is; God is just so amazing. It reminds me that God is at the wheel driving and deciding where my life will go, what will happen and regardless of what it may be, all things will work for my good. That is just so amazing and great to know. I need not worry about today or tomorrow or fret about this and the other because He is in control.

Oh that such truths may be sealed upon the tablets of our hearts that we may never forsake them and have them as constant reminders.

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment