Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why blog?

I've never viewed myself as a very technology forward person but here I am blogging. I was invited to blogger by my boyfriend who has been trying to get me to blog for a very long time. The first time he suggested it, I remember thinking, "what's the fuss?".  Second time, I thought to myself, "why not! It might turn out to be fun." So here I am writing my first post wondering who is ever going to read it anyway. I only hope that I will be able to glorify God through this blog, that I will not spend time wirting stuff that's useless just incase I actually have people reading it. I pray it will turn out to be a fruitful activity and one that im able to go through with all the way without stopping midway. If you've actually reached the end of this post, thanks for taking time to visit my blog. Even though I do not know you, trust me, it means alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment